[Athen] FW: Updated Free & Inexpensive Software Library

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Mon Nov 5 03:38:20 PST 2012

Some of you may be interested in this resource. The ADAPTECH project is a
highly regarded group and one of my go to sites for research and resources.

Ron Stewart

Updated Free & Inexpensive Software Library

The Adaptech Research Network has updated its website. Part of this update
includes new software titles in our popular library of free and inexpensive
software, especially in areas such as iPhone, iPod and iPad apps. We have
also expanded our coverage to built-in Mac features and other software of
use to Mac users. Of course, we continued our update of Windows based
built-in features and software.

Visit the library by going to http://www.adaptech.org/en/downloads