[Athen] accessible webinar tools

Greg Kraus greg_kraus at ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 19 11:22:08 PDT 2012

Hi Patti,

You definitely should look at Blackboard Collaborate. It is quite
good. WebEx has moderate accessibility. The last time I looked at Big
Blue Button, which was some time ago, it had significant accessibility
problems. Adobe Connect has accessibility support too, although I have
not used it enough to talk in detail about it.

Greg

--
Greg Kraus
University IT Accessibility Coordinator