[Athen] accessible webinar tools

Ken Petri petri.1 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 22 11:59:39 PDT 2012

Patti,

OSU is likely moving toward using Adobe Connect at the enterprise level.

We did accessibility testing, and while pretty far from perfect, it can be
used effectively by a screen reader user who has some familiarity with the
product. We created documentation, which is here:
http://ocio.osu.edu/elearning/services/connect-pilot/resources/screen-reader/

ken
--
Ken Petri
Program Director, OSU Web Accessibility Center
http://wac.osu.edu | petri.1 at osu.edu