[Athen] U of Montana Complaint and a Question

Wink Harner foreigntype at cox.net
Tue Sep 25 07:15:06 PDT 2012

Tagging on the end of Ron's post, I have not yet been successful using
Dragon in any live chat in LMS systems. I found the only way to
"participate" was after the fact by reading posts, making comments off-line
and uploading to the LMS. Very awkward and certainly defeated the idea of
"live chat."

Wink

Wink Harner

Mesa Community College