[Athen] manipulating math in DAISY books

Ken Petri petri.1 at osu.edu
Fri Aug 2 16:46:56 PDT 2013

Sean,

I would try contacting gh and asking them. But in the meantime, have you
tried manually inserting a non-breaking space character?   or

ken

[image: The Ohio State University]
Ken Petri, Program Director
Web Accessibility Center, ADA Coordinator's Office and Office for
Disability Services
102D Pomerene Hall | 1760 Neil Ave. Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-1760 Office | 614-218-1499 Mobile | 614-292-4190 Fax
petri.1 at osu.edu wac.osu.edu