[Athen] Moodle Accessibility Collaboration Group

Rangin, Hadi Bargi hadi at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 5 17:44:04 PDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,

We have the opportunity to shape the accessibility and usability of another learning management system.
We just started collaborating with Moodlerooms, and I would like to invite all interested parties to join this new collaboration group. I need to emphasize that all the provided accessibility enhancements and development will incorporate into Moodle core later on.

If you are a Moodle developer, administrator, instructor, student, instructional designer, decision maker for Moodle in your institution and willing to dedicate a few hours of your time a month to improving Moodle accessibility, please join us to make this powerful open source LMS even more accessible and usable.

Please go to http://collaborate.athenpro.org/group/moodle/ and follow the instructions on how to become a member.

This group is led by Marlene Zentz, a dear colleague of mine from the University of Montana.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in this group.

Thanks,
Hadi

Hadi Rangin
IT Accessibility & Collaboration Coordinator
Disability Resources & Educational Services
University of Illinois
Phone: +1 (217) 244-0518
E-mail: hadi at illinois.edu<mailto:hadi at illinois.edu>