[Athen] Requesting Assistance with PDF Document

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Feb 6 02:32:10 PST 2013

There are some of the "standard" bullets in the Word bullet gallery that are
non-unicode elements or appear as such in a PDF document even though they
can be identified by screen readers in the Word document. Two examples are
the chevrons and the check marks. Picture bullets used to be an issue but
with Word 2010 or 2013 and Acrobat XI they no longer appear to be. Chevrons
and check marks can still be problematic.

Cheers, Karen