[Athen] Production of EPUB 3 Content?

George Kerscher kerscher at montana.com
Thu Feb 7 19:27:23 PST 2013

Hi,

EPUB 3 has support for MathML, but which reading systems support it is still
up in the air. It seems that iBooks has some. We are working on the open
source reader under Readium, which Bookshare is supporting.

Pipeline 2 supports conversions to EPUB 3. I can put you in touch with
developers and the open source efforts.

Best
George