[Athen] Proposal form for AHG 2013 is up in test mode

Howard Kramer hkramer.atsol at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 21:39:41 PDT 2013

Hello All:

The form is up at: http://accessinghigherground.org/wp/proposalform.php if
anyone would like to try it out. You can submit real proposals. I don't
want to advertise it to a larger audience until it's tested a bit.

The form seems very accessible in my tests with JAWs with Firefox but JAWS
with IE does not read the form controls correctly. Testing with achecker
returns errors with missing labels even where I have labels.

Question: with a legend tag are you still required to have a label tag.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Howard

--