[Athen] RE: ALEKS

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Mon Mar 18 10:52:28 PDT 2013

Sean and I have talked about this issue extensively. My though is that we
are going to need to develop some public/private partnerships to continue
this work. Once again we have gotten so close, but never to the goal in
regards to browser based STEM accessibility. While I cannot directly
participate in the ALEKS work it is an area that is failing.

Ron Stewart