[Athen] RE: Accessibility of Various Library eText Platforms?

Rangin, Hadi Bargi hadi at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 20 08:58:37 PDT 2013

Hi Al,

Yes, indeed.
FYI, we have active collaboration with two major vendors namely Elsevier and Ebsco and both companies are eager to enhance the accessibility of their systems. Ranti Junus from MSU (from the same campus as you are in) has been working with us for many years. I would like to invite you and anyone who is interested in enhancing the accessibility of Elsevier and Ebsco application to join the respective groups to shape the accessibility of their products.

Thanks,
Hadi