[Athen] RE: VPAT's

E.A.Draffan ea at emptech.info
Tue Nov 12 11:41:23 PST 2013

Thank you Karen for this link to our site and I am being very honest when I
say that many of the evaluations carried out are few years old. We have a
new group of MSc students this year and we are hoping we can update the
criteria as well as the evaluations in the coming months. Please note I am
crossing my fingers behind my back! <smiley> said with luck!

Best wishes

E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan

WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton