[Athen] RE: VPAT's

E.A.Draffan ea at emptech.info
Tue Nov 12 11:53:07 PST 2013

Since I replied to Karen, I have checked a couple of web services that we
evaluated – they are mainly based on the top 100 sites mentioned by Jane
Hart at http://c4lpt.co.uk/top100tools/ and have found that sadly not many
features have changed so perhaps we are not as out of date as I feared. But
as I mentioned in my last email we will be working to make it all as up to
date as possible in the coming months. We are also intending to
incorporate mobile technologies into our criteria in the future.

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton