[Athen] experience with Canvas LMS accessibility?

Ken Petri petri.1 at osu.edu
Fri Nov 15 08:22:02 PST 2013

Thanks Dan and Hadi. I'll pass this along.

ken

[image: The Ohio State University]
Ken Petri, Program Director
Web Accessibility Center, ADA Coordinator's Office and Office for
Disability Services
102D Pomerene Hall | 1760 Neil Ave. Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-1760 Office | 614-218-1499 Mobile | 614-292-4190 Fax
petri.1 at osu.edu wac.osu.edu