[Athen] RE: ATHEN Elections 2013

Humbert, Joseph A johumber at iu.edu
Mon Oct 7 11:56:00 PDT 2013

Hello ATHEN members:

Here is the final list of nominees:

President: Sean Keegan (Stanford)
Vice President: Teresa Haven (Arizona State)
Joe Humbert (Indiana University)
Treasurer: Heidi Scher (University of Arkansas)

The elections will be held online. Links to the election voting system will be sent out shortly. These link will be sent directly to members that have a current ATHEN membership as described by the bylaws is necessary to be eligible to vote.

Voting will be open from today (October 7th) through Monday October 28th at 5pm.

Included in the election voting system will be a vote for ratification of the new proposed business plan. (http://www.joehumbert.com/ATHEN_Propsed_Business_Plan_for_2013-2014_%28Final_Version%29.pdf)

If you have any questions, please contact Dan Comden (danc at uw.edu) or myself (johumber at iu.edu<mailto:johumber at iu.edu>).

Thank you for your participation in this important part of ATHEN organizational business

Sincerely,

Joe

Joe Humbert
Membership Coordinator and Temporary Election Co-Coordinator
Access Technologist Higher Education Network (ATHEN)
membership at athenpro.org<mailto:membership at athenpro.org>