[Athen] please resend to list - Peoplesoft and JAWS

Greg Kraus greg_kraus at ncsu.edu
Tue Sep 3 10:59:56 PDT 2013

The other thing I didn't mention is it can also depend on which
version of the application you are using. This number is different
than the version of PeopleTools you are running. I think some more
accessibility features started showing up in version 9.1+.

Honestly, keeping up with all of the versioning numbers with
PeopleSoft products is a nightmare. You have the version of
PeopleTools, then the version of the Applications, and not all
applications have to be using the same version - some can be old and
some can be new, all in the same environment. Every time I sit down
with our PeopleSoft developers I feel like we have to have a 5 minute
recap of what all versions we are on and what all of it means.

Greg