[Athen] JAWS with IE 9 and MathPlayer

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at asu.edu
Mon Sep 23 15:45:37 PDT 2013

Sean, I can confirm the behavior with JAWS 12.0 as well, but a caveat: after I saw the behavior I noticed that I had not updated MathPlayer to the new version. I performed the update, restarted IE, and re-opened the file, and it read the text of the file but completely ignored all of the MathType content.

Teresa

Teresa LW Haven, Ph.D.
Supervisor, Alternative Format Services
Disability Resource Center