[Athen] gaad 2014 May 15

Jennison Asuncion JAsuncion at dawsoncollege.qc.ca
Tue Apr 15 07:05:53 PDT 2014

Hello,

We are a month away from the 3rd Global Accessibility Awareness Day.
This year it is taking place on May 15.

Joe Devon and I are already hearing from folks telling us about how
they plan to mark the day. If you plan to hold either a public or
private event to mark GAAD, email globala11yawarenessday at gmail.com and
we will add it on our website. Use the same email address to get a
list of ideas to mark the day sent to you. Check out what NC State is planning for GAAD, as an idea http://accessibility.oit.ncsu.edu/blog/2014/04/14/2014-nc-state-global-accessibility-awareness-day-website-challenge/

Get inspired by some of the events and activities from previous years and learn more about
GAAD by visiting www.globalaccessibilityawarenessday.org.

Finally, Like GAAD on Facebook
www.facebook.com/globalaccessibilityawarenessday and follow the event
on Twitter via @gbla11yday.