[Athen] I would like to learn more about Linkedon

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:45:17 PDT 2014

I was pleased to see you even as ships passing in the dark at CSUN.

I noticed 2-3 other Linkedon-related people giving presentations. I
think this is new. What is happening there to stir this interest?

I have a Linkedon account, but I almost NEVER use it. Certainly I
have used it so little that I don't really understand what unique
features it has and which ones are highly accessible and which may be
problematic. I have been feeling guilty and thinking it is long
overdue for me to learn its features and make better use of it.

I'd love to have an EASI Webinar explaining linkedon, its purposes,
its features and its accessibility. Lots of people with disabilities
are using and talking about Facebook and Twitter. I don't find
Linkedon getting nearly as much attention.

I think that a professional networking tool could be useful for
people with disabilities for a number of reasons.

Could you do such a Webinar for us?
or
Could you recommend someone else from Linkedon for me to contact.

Norm