[Athen] Repost: DSPS Counselor Position at College of the Canyons

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed Aug 6 11:58:59 PDT 2014

Subject: DSPS Counselor Position at College of the Canyons

***Employment Opportunity***

The Human Resources Office announces the Review Date for the following full-time faculty position:

Position Review Date
Counselor (Disabled Students Programs and Services)
Full-time Tenured Track Position August 28, 2014

The position opportunity announcement is available on our website at:

http://www.canyons.edu/Offices/HumanResources/Pages/employment-opp.aspx

Candidates may apply online and upload all required supplemental application materials. Candidates may also call the Human Resources Office at (661) 362-3427 to request assistance with the application process. To be considered for the position, interested applicants must submit complete application materials via our online system or to the Human Resources Office by the review date.

We would appreciate your assistance in passing on information about this employment opportunity to potential qualified candidates.

Thank you.