[Athen] Refreshable Braille Display - Old tech with new PC

Travis Roth travis at travisroth.com
Thu Aug 21 09:47:53 PDT 2014

This is true, however, PowerBraille was mentioned. This is now a Freedom
Scientific device, so if you are using JAWS, JAWS does include drivers for
it. Not sure about NVDA.

I would suspect only serial port access, or serial over USB using a USB to
serial adapter. I would also suspect parallel port support in Windows 64-bit
version even if you found such a port would not work.