[Athen] Creating a relationship with your University Library

Ganga Harrison gdharris at ucsc.edu
Mon Dec 15 14:43:01 PST 2014

I am fairly new to alternate format services. I would like some input on
the pros of working with the campus library and how I can build a
relationship with them. Are they the right people to learn more about Hathi
Trust and how it can be utilized for our students? I as thinking of sending
an email to the University Librarian to introduce myself and request a
meeting but I don't even know where to start. Thank so much for any input
or advice.

--

Sincerely,

Ganga Harrison
Accessible Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
831-459-4573
gdharris at ucsc.edu <idees at ucsc.edu>

*"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression
and knowledge" *
*Albert Einstein*
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins122147.html>