[Athen] Creating a relationship with your University Library

Dan Comden danc at uw.edu
Mon Dec 15 16:50:43 PST 2014

At our campus it's definitely the library that is working with Hathi Trust.
Probably yours as well.

I've consistently found librarians to be among the best campus people to
work with. They understand the importance of accessibility even when they
don't know how to achieve it. Plus, they love helping people find answers
to their questions.

I'd begin by walking into the library and finding the first librarian you
can talk to. I'll bet they'll get you headed in the right direction.

-*- Dan

--
-*- Dan Comden danc at uw.edu <danc at washington.edu>
Access Technology Center www.uw.edu/itconnect/accessibility/atl/