[Athen] I need Video Remote Sign Language Interpreting Services Recommendations

foreigntype foreigntype at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:27:06 PST 2014

Hi Peggy et al,

There are several around which are good. Here are links for 3.

1. Alternative Communication Services (Phil Hyssong):
http://www.acscaptions.com/index.asp

2. Strada Communicatios: http://stradagize.com/services/sign-language

3. Purple: http://www.purple.us/interpreting

All offer remote captioning and remote sign language interpreting. I have
personal (professional) good experiences with the first two. Don't know
about Purple yet.ran across their info today and am passing it along.

Check them out. If you need more referrals, please ask!

Wink

Ms. Wink Harner

<mailto:foreigntype at gmail.com> foreigntype at gmail.com

This email was dictated with Dragon Naturally Speaking. Please forgive any
omissions, errata or anomalies.