[Athen] RE: Youtube and a blind student

Petri, Kenneth petri.1 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 10 13:16:35 PST 2014

Hi Lorraine,

For YouTube videos there is a free service that may be of help, called YouDescribe: http://youdescribe.ski.org/rel/

It allows anyone to add extended audio description to a YouTube video, using the service's built in editor.

This may be adequate and is almost certainly the cheapest and fastest route.

Best,
ken

[The Ohio State University]
Ken Petri, Program Director
Web Accessibility Center, ADA Coordinator's Office and Office for Disability Services
102D Pomerene Hall | 1760 Neil Ave. Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-1760 Office | 614-218-1499 Mobile | 614-292-4190 Fax
petri.1 at osu.edu<mailto:petri.1 at osu.edu> | wac.osu.edu<http://wac.osu.edu>