[Athen] computer science symbols in Word or ?

Dan Comden danc at uw.edu
Mon Feb 10 13:36:17 PST 2014

Hi Linda,
I would look for an simpler solution than trying to find a special symbol
library by using the symbols already on the keyboard.

Your Wiki example could be written with braces, the pipe symbol, alt-8
(Mac)/alt-Numpad7 (Windows) for the dot and GT/LT:

It's probably possible to create something similar in Word but if this need
is for a short list of courses, it may be easier to use a standard keyboard
system acceptable to the instructor.

Just an idea...

-*- Dan