[Athen] Repost: Looking for Participants for User Study

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Mon Feb 24 15:27:03 PST 2014

Subject: Looking for Participants for User Study

Hi -

I will be conducting a remote user study with Pearson for the Course Connect
product and we are looking for 6-12 Higher Ed students to participate.
Participants will receive a $100 Amazon gift card for participating in the
study. Students can participate remotely from the location of their choice.
The study will be approximately 90 minutes.

Specifically we are looking for:

. 3-6 Higher Ed students or instructors who uses Dragon Naturally
Speaking to dictate text, navigate, and interact with programs on their
computer

. 3-6 Higher Ed students or instructors who have a visual impairment
and use a screen reader (JAWS, WindowEyes, NVDA, System Access, or
VoiceOver)

If you know of users who would like to participate, can you send them the
attached brochure about the study or ask them to contact Felicia at
felicia.scott at pearson.com or 917-930-7124?

We appreciate your help! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Kathy

Kathleen Wahlbin
CEO & Founder