[Athen] Looking for someone with some know-how of current HTML5

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 19:17:33 PST 2014

Hi:

EASI had a Webinar on HTML5 and accessibility at least 2 years ago.

HTML5 is constantly developing and as new features come into being,
there is a need to update discussions of which HTML5 features are
inherently accessibility or can readily be used in an accessible
manner or which ones currently lack accessibility.

I'd love to have an update Webinar sometime in the next 2-3
months. If you could consider doing something like this or if you
have someone else I should contact, please let me know.

Norm Coombs
norm.coombs at gmail.com