[Athen] Windows 8.1 Reader app

E.A.Draffan ea at emptech.info
Thu Jan 23 09:52:17 PST 2014

I have to admit that I could not find any text to speech options within the
Reader app - it will zoom in and out, rotate to landscape mode, allow me to
annotate and save in Sky Drive. It has some keyboard access and I managed
to get NVDA to read an accessible PDF. I have yet to download the MS Office
version of Window-Eyes to try that with the various file extensions that can
be used with the Reader app (PDF, XPS or TIFF).
Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton