[Athen] in Adobe Pro, what is difference between bookmarks and headings

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Thu Jul 3 02:54:25 PDT 2014

Agreed!

And if you add headings in Word, you can generate a table of contents in the
Word document easily and have those headings converted to bookmarks in the
PDF (while retaining both the headings in the document and the TOC) so one
application of heading styles gives you two methods of navigation in Word
and three in a subsequent PDF document.and saves time.

I even make my heading 1 bookmarks blue (in Adobe Acrobat Pro) so that
people with visual, learning or cognitive disabilities can easily see the
chapter titles in the bookmarks panel.

Cheers, Karen