[Athen] Which Software are folks using for Ebook Production?

Ron ronrstewart at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:02:17 PDT 2014

I would go the Abby route, the Dolphin product uses Word as the
intermediate environment and you do not have the level of control of the
OCR process that you really need. I have not been following the Eclipse
product of late but the last time I looked it used proprietary markup that
required their reader to fully utilize.

If your end goal is Daisy then you can use the save as daisy plugin to
achieve similar but much more flexible outcomes.

Ron Stewart