[Athen] Which Software are folks using for Ebook Production?

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at Colorado.EDU
Thu Jul 10 11:07:15 PDT 2014

I've used Omnipage longer, and it has a batch function that I really like (I can batch OCR overnight and come in to find files ready to be worked on). I also like how it deals with tables.

That being said, Abbyy is awesome for foreign languages. It is also a lot more user-friendly than Omnipage, but I'm use to Omni so I usually use it before I go to Abbyy.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Coordinator
Disability Services
University of Colorado