[Athen] Captcha problem

Jennison Asuncion JAsuncion at dawsoncollege.qc.ca
Sat Jul 19 10:43:33 PDT 2014

Wink,

I'd encourage you to join and post your question to the Accessible Google Group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/accessible because many of the folks who work on Google accessibility monitor and respond there, in addition to other end-users. It would be good for them to know about what you're experiencing.

Jennison

Jennison Mark Asuncion
Co-Director, Adaptech Research Network http://www.adaptech.org
LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/jennison