[Athen] Recommendations for tablet computers

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at nau.edu
Fri Jun 27 14:47:48 PDT 2014

Thanks, Dan! The Surface Pro was definitely already on our list to consider, and it’s great to hear you just had the chance to check one out. Our institution is switching to Windows 8 for student use (not employee, thankfully) so testing in that environment will be valuable.

All additional comments and suggestions are encouraged! If we get enough people saying good things about the Surface, we might want to buy something else that hasn’t been tested so much so that we can contribute to the body of knowledge…

Teresa