[Athen] Infty software

Jane Berk BerkJ at macewan.ca
Thu May 1 14:20:16 PDT 2014

Hello,
Has anyone had any experience with the InftyReader OCR application that recognizes and translates science and math documents into LaTeX, MathML and XHTML? I've never heard of it.
Thanks,
Jane

Jane Berk
AT Educational Assistant
Assistive Computer Technology Service
Services to Students with Disabilities
MacEwan University

Room 7-198 D3 CCC
10700 - 104 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 4S2

E: berkj at macewan.ca
T: 780-497-5826
F: 780-497-4018
MacEwan.ca

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Please contact me immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.