[Athen] Infty software

Petri, Kenneth petri.1 at osu.edu
Thu May 1 14:42:57 PDT 2014

We have used it in our alternative media production center for a number of years. It is the only product I know of that will OCR math accurately. You will want to have staff on hand that have a good knowledge of the math you are working with, though, because when it makes mistakes they can be tricky to detect. For editing, Infty has the free InftyEditor.
[The Ohio State University]
Ken Petri, Program Director
Web Accessibility Center, ADA Coordinator's Office and Office for Disability Services
102D Pomerene Hall | 1760 Neil Ave. Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-1760 Office | 614-218-1499 Mobile | 614-292-4190 Fax
petri.1 at osu.edu<mailto:petri.1 at osu.edu> | wac.osu.edu<http://wac.osu.edu>