[Athen] Resource for disability awareness training

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Tue May 13 06:51:57 PDT 2014

Hi everyone:

I wrote this document in response to a request for me to think about
scenarios that can be used in customer service training under the Ontario
legislation. I plan to update the considerations sections for each activity
as I talk with people who have other disabilities. As always, feedback is
welcome.

http://www.karlencommunications.com/AODA.html

Please share it with anyone who might find it useful.

.And yes, for those of you who love my pets as much as I do, Barnaby and
Olivia are on the cover (as they are on all my how to booklets.). Zoie
doesn't seem to want to use the computer, but if I see her keyboarding, will
add her picture. LOL

Cheers, Karen