[Athen] Online & Distance Learning Compliance

Robert Espero roberte at uci.edu
Wed Nov 19 13:23:06 PST 2014

Hi Peter,

I copied and pasted it into the body of my message to get rid of the
extraneous text. It was the following:

"I am being asked to look at what it would take to bring UCI online courses
into ADA compliance. I am being asked to look at possible tools and
services (cost $), funding and grants, best practices & processes,
partnerships and collaborations. "