[Athen] ATHEN Annual Meeting - Call for Agenda Topics

Sean Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 6 11:43:32 PDT 2014

Hello ATHEN members,

This is a call for agenda topics for the upcoming ATHEN Annual Meeting at the Accessing Higher Ground Conference this November. Accessing Higher Ground is the main conference for the ATHEN organization and hosts our annual meeting. This is an excellent conference for those involved with assistive and accessible technologies, the creation and workflow of alternate formats, and emerging topics in web accessibility.

if you have a topic or issue you would like to have raised at the ATHEN Annual Meeting, please send me this information as soon as possible. There has been a lot of activity happening within the ATHEN organization behind the scenes this past year and I am looking forward to sharing with you these discussions.

The ATHEN Annual Meeting is slated for Wednesday evening, November 19, after the Exhibit Hall Reception. Specific room information will be announced shortly.

Thank you for your continued participation.

Take care,
Sean

Sean Keegan
Associate Director, Assistive Technology
Office of Accessible Education - Stanford University

President, Access Technology Higher Education Network (ATHEN)