[Athen] Creating and accessible organization chart!

Shahida Khaliq shahidak at echo.rutgers.edu
Wed Oct 22 07:22:26 PDT 2014

Sorry Susan, I was out a couple of days and catching up with email so saw you had your answer a little late.

Best Regards
Shahida Khaliq
Coordinator for Alternate Format Text & Adaptive Tech.

Office of Disability Services
Lucy Stone Hall, Livingston Campus
54 Joyce Kilmer Ave, Suite A145
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
Phone # (848) 445-6800  Fax # (732) 445-3388
Office Hours Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Website: https://ods.rutgers.edu
Making a Key Difference