[Athen] Google Sync

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Fri Sep 5 07:48:04 PDT 2014

Thanks Paul that was a level of complexity I was trying to avoid. So much for the myth of having everything in the cloud, but I already knew that.

I like having an Android phone, an iPad and my Windows laptop to actually get my work done as seamlessly as possible. Two bad the three companies cannot play nice with each other, but that was never a surprise either.

Ron