[Athen] supporting AblePlayer in Drupal

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:39:39 PDT 2015

ATHENites:

This may be a bit "micro," compared to what's usually posted here,
but I thought it was worth posting this, from Laura Carlson's newsletter:

Best Accessible Audio Player
By Steve Kessler.
"I am looking for the best accessible audio player that is available
for Drupal. I have looked at a couple and none of them appear to be
that good. I found a native HTML 5 player that tests well but I do not
see this for Drupal..."
https://groups.drupal.org/node/464908

If your institution uses Drupal, it's likely this project would help
you, and I expect a little bit of funding would go a long way toward
speeding up the project.
Good luck, TT.

And I'm hoping for WordPress, too.

Jennifer