[Athen] Accessible Screen Capture

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:12:03 PDT 2015

Hi Susan et al Athenites,

There are a few available. Abbyy FineReader has a free one you might
experiment with. Here's a link:
http://abbyy-screenshot-reader.findmysoft.com/

Read & Write Gold has a TTS reader for screenshots as does Kurzweil.

IMHO the AFR tool is easier to use, and certainly free is much more cost
effective than the two commercial products.

What sort of device is your student using? iDevice, Windows, Android?

I'll keep hunting and let you know what I find.

Wink

Wink Harner

<mailto:winkharner1113 at gmail.com> winkharner1113 at gmail.com

<mailto:foreigntype at gmail.com> foreigntype at gmail.com

(Disclaimer: this email was dictated with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please
forgive any quirks, mis-recognitions, or omissions.)