[Athen] Visual ARIA now allows anyone with sight to see how ARIA works, from anywhere in the world. Bryan Garaventa LinkedIn

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:40:06 PDT 2015

Greetings, ATHEN List Members:
[and others I am bcc-ing]

Thought some of you might miss this as it circulates on Twitter and via
the WebAIM list.

See links, below, for any who may be curious.

In short, I've long thought something like this might be helpful and am
thrilled Bryan was able to take the idea I posted to the WebAIM list a
while ago and make it "real."

Please share the bookmarklet with colleagues who may find it useful
and/or who might be in a place to contribute to the project.

I believe that when people can see it [meaning ARIA], they can more
successfully implement it.

Of course, Bryan has posted a number of other pieces (many on LinkedIn)
that provide context and support for learning ARIA. See his:
http://whatsock.com
for a sense of his efforts.

Best,
Jennifer
Twitter: @jsutt
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jsuttonmedia

Visual ARIA now allows anyone with sight to see how ARIA works, from
anywhere in the world. Bryan Garaventa LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/visual-aria-now-allows-anyone-sight-see-how-works-from-garaventa

A blog post about the project:
Learn How to Use ARIA Through Experience
http://www.lireo.com/learn-how-to-use-aria-through-experience/

For those who may wish to read the discussion, here's a link to one of
my messages, which was part of a larger thread:
http://webaim.org/discussion/mail_message?id=28769

Link to the thread:
http://webaim.org/discussion/mail_thread?thread=7000