[Athen] SPSS Version 22 access with JAWS Version 16

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Aug 23 17:37:56 PDT 2015

While I am not trying to undercut what you do
here with this list, I wanted to make you aware
of three other lists which might help out with R
and statistics packages. There is a blind R
users Group list,
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/blindrug_nfbnet.org to join.

There is also a list for blindness-related topics
and mathematics, blindmath,

The NFB Science and Engineering division has a
list at
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfb-science_nfbnet.org
and the NFB in computer Science has a list at

I lied, I said 3 and did four. Sorry!

Dave

E-Mail: dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org