[Athen] Adobe Digital Editions accessible?

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Fri Aug 28 14:50:55 PDT 2015

Hi Karen,

I have used Adobe Digital Editions in the past with a screen-reader (about
two years ago), but cannot remember the exact version. Overall, it worked
okay, but I recall you had to use specific keystrokes and these were listed
in the JAWS help.

Here is the FAQ page in which it speaks to use with screen-readers:
http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/faq.html

There was also a known issue with an earlier version in that NVDA would
only read the current page even if you gave the Say All command. The user
had to navigate from page to page.

Take care,
Sean