[Athen] PDF and the End User Experience Survey

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Mon Dec 7 09:32:24 PST 2015

Karen,

This is fantastic. I do hope you will share the results with the group when it's complete. I am always trying to persuade my faculty to stop using PDF's but they love them so much it's a hard sell. Data is always persuasive (at least to my science faculty!) so it would be great to share data and information from people who know much more than I.

Thank you!

Amy

Amy Rovner, MPH RD
eLearning Instructional Designer