[Athen] PDF and the End User Experience Survey

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Mon Dec 7 09:48:48 PST 2015

Amy:

The results will be posted on the PDF and the End User Survey page I just
added to the Karlen Communications website.

http://www.karlencommunications.com/PDFsurvey.html

The closing date for the survey is January 15, 2016 so I hope to start
analyzing the results after that. I also plan on presenting the results at
conferences.

Knowing what works and what doesn't when it comes to PDF documents will
hopefully help all of us.

Cheers, Karen