[Athen] Chart Accessibility

Madeleine Rothberg madeleine_rothberg at wgbh.org
Mon Dec 14 14:10:29 PST 2015

I agree with Gaeir that the most important thing is to find out from someone in that field, such as a TA or the prof, what the intended use of the diagrams is. Will the student need to pull off specific values, or just understand the general trends and what makes one graph different from the other? If the former, you need a serious solution such as a table of values, a searchable excel file, or maybe a tactile, but if the latter, an expertly-written long description may be adequate.

-Madeleine