[Athen] Bound book scanner

Sean Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 4 15:24:00 PST 2015

Hi Dan,

I know a few people in our library were interested in the Zeta model from Zeutschel as a consideration for a book scanning station. I am not sure they moved forward with that model, but it was very impressive looking (http://www.zeutschel.de/en/produkte/scanner/farbscanner/zeta.html).

Unfortunately, I do not think it is very accessible given the touch screen interface.

Take care,
Sean